Question [Holthe Tilleman LLP website]:
Hi Mark, I am in the process of applying for PR to Canada. I am finishing my MBA in December and I am currently working in the IT sector as a Business Analyst (California, US).
My questions are:
- Does it matter what my grades were when I completed my Masters?
- Is a Business Analyst considered as a skilled job in Canada ?
- I have 5+ years of experience in Banking and IT , would that help my case?
Listen to Mark Holthe’s Answer
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- the role grades play in Educational Credential Assessments
- whether a business analyst is considered a skilled job for Express Entry
- how to determine if your position is skilled for Express Entry
- our new Canadian Immigration Podcast song
Explore Additional Resources
In this episode we mentioned the following resources:
- Express Entry: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp
- Educational Credential Assessments: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp
- National Occupational Classification System (2011): http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete, word-for-word transcript of this episode, just click here to read the transcipt below
Binge on all of our Canadian Immigration Podcast Episodes!
If you want to listen to more episodes, you will find all the episodes here.
Ask Mark an Immigration Question
I answer questions each week on my podcast. If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can do so by clicking here. We’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to the Canadian Immigration Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe.
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show. Share the Love