Question [Holthe Tilleman LLP website]:
Thank you for posting such useful information on your website. I wanted to ask whether the jobs advertised on the Job Bank were those that already have a valid LMIA, or whether an LMIA must be sought for once a potential job offer is extended by an employer.
I have received a CRS score of 393 after submitting my profile into the Express Entry pool. Given the fact the lowest CRS score awarded so far is only 451, can you offer some tips on how to increase my score so that I can get drawn?
Listen to Mark Holthe’s Answer
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- how the Job Bank works with Express Entry
- how employers connect with potential candidates on the Job Bank
- tips for increasing your Comprehensive Ranking System score
- a case study of who has qualified to receive an ITA so far
- what you need to get drawn without a job offer
Explore Additional Resources
In this episode we mentioned the following resources:
- Job Bank: www.jobbank.gc.ca
- National Occupational Classification System (2011): http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx
- Express Entry System: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp
- Express Entry – Rounds of Invitations: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete, word-for-word transcript of this episode, just click here to read the transcipt below
Binge on all of our Canadian Immigration Podcast Episodes!
If you want to listen to more episodes, you will find all the episodes here.
Ask Mark an Immigration Question
I answer questions each week on my podcast. If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can do so by clicking here. We’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to the Canadian Immigration Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe.
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show. Share the Love