What does the future hold for Post Grad Work Permit holders looking to apply through Express Entry? Do I need to include all of my work history when completing my Express Entry profile? Is it really worth it to have my spouse complete their English Language testing for Express Entry? These are just some of the Express Entry questions I will be answering in this special edition of the Canadian Immigration Podcast.
In this episode of the Canadian Immigration Podcast, I provide some great insight on the Express Entry process thanks to some fantastic questions from our listeners. I finally figured out how to get my voice messaging system working, so you will be able to listen to these questions direct from our listeners.
The general topics discussed include:
- Express Entry – Can a Post Grad Work Permit holder qualify for Express Entry without an LMIA supported Job Offer?
- Express Entry – What is a Job Offer with the Express Entry System? Does it have to include an LMIA to get the 600 points?
- Work Permit Renewal – Is it legal to work while in restoration status?
- Express Entry – Do I need to upload all of my work experience, or just relevant work experience?
- Express Entry – Should I have my accompanying spouse take the English Language Test to get points under Express Entry?
As the founder of the Canadian Immigration Institute, I am really excited to announce that the full Express Entry Pilot Course is just about ready to be released.
We will be sending out invitations first to all of the people on our mailing list to participate in a free webinar on Express Entry that will lead up to the release of the new Express Entry course. Space will be limited, so those on our mailing list will get the first opportunity to sign up for the webinar.
In the webinar I will share some awesome tips on submitting your Express Entry permanent resident application and explain in detail what the Express Entry course will look like and why I think it is going to be a real game change for people looking to file their own Express Entry application to Canada.
[Tweet “Check this out! Great insight on Express Entry thanks to some awesome listener questions“]
Listen to Mark Holthe’s Canadian Immigration Podcast
Explore Additional Resources
In this episode we mentioned the following resources:
- Express Entry: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/Immigrate/skilled/index.asp
- Express Entry CRS Calculator: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
- Restoration of Status: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/visa/validity/restoration.asp
- Work Experience (PR Programs): http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-express.asp
Canadian Immigration Institute
We just completed our very first Pilot Course on how to submit your Express Entry profile (Phase 1). It was a resounding success. We will be releasing within the next two weeks, Phase 2 of our Express Entry Pilot Course which will cover the entire process from submitting your profile to how to file your permanent resident application after receiving an ITA.
If you would like to register for the course, please subscribe to my mailing list in the top right corner of this site and you will be the first to receive notification when the new pilot course is released.
Questions for our Next Podcast
What Immigration topic would you like me to discuss in future podcasts? Comment at the bottom of this podcast and I will consider it for future Canadian Immigration Podcasts. share on facebook, share on twitter, share on LinkedIn
Read the Transcript
You can read additional notes for this episode, [spoiler]
Binge on all of our Canadian Immigration Podcast Episodes!
If you want to listen to more episodes, you will find all the episodes here.
Ask Mark an Immigration Question
I answer questions each week on my podcast. If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can do so by clicking here. We’d love to hear from you. You can also leave me a voice message on the Ask an Immigration Question widget on the side bar of this website.
Subscribe to the Canadian Immigration Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe.
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show. Share the Love