Express Entry is one of the most volatile, scary, and stressful applications that can be submitted to Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada. In this episode I share with you some of my best insights and tips on navigating the Express Entry process safely.
In the first few years of Express Entry, when I received an email from IRCC related to a file starting with the letter “E”, my stomach started to churn and my stress levels started to rise. I hesitated going to my Rep Portal to check to see what this notification could mean. Was it just a simple request for Passports, or was it the dreaded refusal letter for having failed to upload some innocuous document?
Although I don’t feel that way now, I know that many of you fellow practitioners likely do….or if you don’t, it’s likely because you haven’t yet filed many Express Entry applications. So in order to help reduce the stress level and increase the satisfaction level, I pull back the curtain and share some insight on the whole process and some tips for avoiding some of the more troubling areas.
Here is what I covered:
- Quick Overview of Express Entry
- CRS Trends and the Rounds of Invitations
- How our Clients can Increase Their CRS Scores
- Things you must know about Express Entry
- Break for our Sponsor – CII
- My Essential Practice Tips
- Top 5 Crazy Reasons EE Applications were Refused
- Top 5 Most Common Reasons for Refusal
Click on this link to access the Slide Deck Mark talked about in this Episode: AQAADI – Express Entry – Holthe 2019
- Canadian Immigration Institute – Founded by Immigration Lawyer Mark Holthe
- Special Offer to listeners announced in the podcast today – Express Entry – Complete Step by Step Guide to Doing it Yourself:
- COUPON CODE: CIPEE50 – 50% Off Lifetime Access to the Course ($248.50)
- Click on this link to access this offer: https://www.canadianimmigrationinstitute.com/offers/nxZdxo2d?coupon_code=CIPEE50
- OFFER EXPIRES – NOVEMBER 12, 2019
- Click on this link to become an affiliate of the Canadian Immigration Institute: https://www.canadianimmigrationinstitute.com/become-an-affiliate
- OR, go to the Canadian Immigration Institute main page and scroll down to the very bottom and click on “Affiliate”.
- Earn 30% when someone purchases your affiliate link
[Tweet “How to remove the stress from the Express Entry process“]
- Book a Consultation with Mark: https://stringam.ca/immigration-mark-holthe/
- Mark’s Firm Website: https://stringam.ca/
- Canadian Immigration Institute: https://canadianimmigrationinstitute.com/
- Mark’s LMIA DIY Guide: https://www.canadianimmigrationinstitute.com/lmia-guide-for-high-wage-positions
Listen to Mark Holthe’s Canadian Immigration Podcast
Topics for our Next Podcast
If you have a suggestion for topics we could cover in the Podcast, please drop me a line. If you know of anyone that would be interested in coming on the Podcast as a guest, please send them my way. share on facebook, share on twitter, share on LinkedIn
Binge on all of our Canadian Immigration Podcast Episodes!
If you want to listen to more episodes, you will find all the episodes here.
Subscribe to the Canadian Immigration Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe.
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show. Share the Love